GWF – U-Shaped Inline Installed
on KBA C16 press
GWF – Portable Bi-level
- In-Line Finishing Condenses the web printing process, the bindery process & the letter shop process into one continuous operation.
- Speed-to-market since there usually are no post-press operations, shipping or mailing can begin soon.
- Depending on the format, 250,000 or more pieces can be most effectively produced in-line.
- Die Cutting
Limitless type of products can be produced inline with the web press at press speeds up to 1,600 fpm (755mpm):
- 2pg-32pg brochures
- Mini catalogs/ booklets
- Order forms with or without reply envelopes/ cards
- Bankcard applications, nested or non nested letters
- Eye catching products such as Pop-Ups, Pull tabs
- Dry Peel, Integrated label and Stickers
- Scratch & Sniff Inline Perfumed Micro Fragrance Products
- UV & Aqueous Varnish Coated Products
- Security Ink Printed Products
- Promotional Signatures W/ Multiple Shapes Die Cut & Contour Cut
- Personalized Enclosed Mailers W/ Promo Personalized Cards
- Magazine Covers For Saddle Stitching & Perfect Bind
- Diverse Formats of Direct Mail Products
Create Booklet Without Stitching
Many different page counts and sizes of booklets can be produced in-line by spine gluing the pages. These booklets can be standalones, like self-mailers, or can be incorporated into envelope packages. Booklets and folders also can incorporate unique folds and shapes that are difficult to produce in a conventional bindery setting, such as multiple roll folds and Z-folds.