The GWF 12” Portable Ribbon Gluer-UV Coater is designed for ease of mobility and cost efficient use of material lay down of wet glue and UV coating on inline and offline finishing systems. Applications are wet pattern glue for reply envelopes, spot gluing, UV base coat for stickers and labels, UV scratch-off for games and micro-fragrance Scent strips.
- Designed for installation on 8pg and 16 pg Inline / Offline
- Designed for maximum mechanical speed of 30,000iph
- Top side application.
- Segmented design with 12" (305mm) wide segment with lay down anywhere across the full 38" (965mm) web width.
- Two cylinders design, single press repeat
- Adjustable impression roller
- Removable glue pan and pan roller for fast clean up
- Centralized grease lubrication system
- Shaftless drive
- Integrated DMR Automatic Cut-off Register Control
- HMI operator touch screen panel
- Casters or pin & puck for portability
- VPN Ethernet Connection
- CE conformity
- Return Envelopes
- Spot Gluing for gatefolds
- Micro-encapsulated fragrances Scent strips
- UV scratch-off for games
- UV cure base coat for stickers and labels