Specialty UV coating provides finishing to the highest level, enhancing the product’s attractiveness by increased visual or tactile appeal, thus creating a more effective connection with the consumer.
Specialty UV coating on Magazine Covers, Brochures, Inserts, and Direct Mail is used to help draw attention to and inspire action, by touch for example, and so interact more with the product. It is a great way to engage the consumer and to reinforce the concept of premium product quality. Consider some of these options:
- Glow in the dark
- Texture such as orange peel, leather, sand, rubber or velvet (“Soft Touch”).
Specialty UV Coating Benefits:
- Enhances the look and feel of the product
- Differentiates your product from competitors and provides a “wow” effect
- Longer life through material protection
- Instant curing reduces production time, enabling faster shipping
- Resists smudges, fingerprints, scrapes, water damage and dirt better than conventional inks and coatings
- Can be flood coated or spot registered to the printed image to accent a portion of the product
GWF could have the perfect solution for your application, so please refer to our Patented Universal UV Coater.